Location: Delft, South Holland, Netherlands - Category: SHE
Centrient Pharmaceuticals is the leading manufacturer of beta-lactam antibiotics, and a provider of next generation statins and anti-fungals. We produce and sell intermediates, active pharmaceutical ingredients and finished dosage forms.
We stand proudly at the centre of modern healthcare, as a maker of essential and life-saving medicines.
With our commitment to Quality, Reliability and Sustainability at the heart of everything we do, our over 2700 employees work continuously to meet our customers’ needs. We work towards a sustainable future by actively participating in the fight against antimicrobial resistance.
Founded 150 years ago as the ‘Nederlandsche Gist- en Spiritusfabriek’, our company was known as Gist Brocades and more recently DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals. Headquartered in Rotterdam (Netherlands), we have production facilities and sales offices in China, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Egypt, the United States and Mexico. Centrient Pharmaceuticals is wholly owned by Bain Capital Private Equity, a leading global private investment firm.
The SHE department of the business Unit EMENA has a vacancy in its Delft offices, for the following position:
To ensure SHE compliance within Centrient Netherlands.
Primary work location will be our Delft location but additional your will be asked to visit our offices in Rijswijk and Rotterdam.
By defining and executing a year plan to guarantee the implementation of an effective management system that ensures compliance with all legal obligations, Centrient policies and guidelines now and in the future. To avert business risks as (fatal) accidents, (external) environmental incidents, fines and force from authorities and production bans. The SHE Manager will lead a small team of 2 direct reports and will have a direct report to the site Director.
The main activities and responsibilities
- Ensuring by monitoring and auditing that the management systems comply with Dutch regulations, ISO 14001 standards, BRZO and Centrient Pharmaceuticals Requirements and Site Delft requirements.
- Ensuring the SHE compliance situation of the plants including maintenance, logistics and facility services.
- Being an active driver of the SHE behavior improvement programs.
- Investigates the Root cause of incidents.
- Is member of the Site Delft SHE Board as representative of Centrient Pharmaceuticals to other site users.
- Acts as a local security manager
- Is member of the management team Delft.
- Is budget responsible for the SHE department
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate has the following experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a SHE Supervisor/Manager role within a (bio)chemical production organization.
- Previous experience within a BRZO (low threshold) organization is highly recommendable.
- Preferably educated with Hogere Veiligheidskunde (HVK) or a MSc in Safety.
- Knowledge / experience in a (Bio)Chemical our Pharmaceutical environment is highly recommendable.
- Lead auditor training and experience (e.g. ISO 9001 / 14001).
- Safety studies and tool (HAZOP).
- Knowledge of Incident Investigations methods such as (TRIPOD, RCA).
- Emergency management (BHV).
- Experience in coaching and leading people.
- Experience with the implementation of Management Systems.
- Effective communicator towards plant- and maintenance staff and management.
- Hands-on mentality.
- Problem solver.
Terms and reward
We offer a local contract in a challenging, comprehensive, operational environment, with many opportunities for personal input and growth and plenty of discussions with other professionals. The organization is very flat. You have a lot of freedom and responsibility in an open, direct and informal atmosphere.
We offer a competitive remuneration package with good secondary labor conditions in a Global and Sustainable Business.
Interested in this position, lets get in touch!
Please submit your application before September 30, 2021 via the 'apply' button and upload your CV & cover letter in English. We also ask you to include information on your current remuneration. Only applications with CV and Cover Letter will be considered.
For more detailed information about the role and about the Recruitment & Selection process you can contact us via HRNL@centrient.com. We invite you to visit our website www.centrient.com for information about our company.
Reference check procedures are part of the Centrient Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when a reference check is required.
Acquisition in regard to this vacancy is not appreciated