Location: Gurugram, Haryana, India - Category: Drug Products
SAP ATTP and Serialization
As Supply Chain Engineer you are the key contact for SAP (Sales and Distribution model and Master data) and Serialization systems to support running operations and drive process/system improvements. You will be the key user for SAP SD supporting your DSCM colleagues by solving issues, training them on new functionalities and closely aligning with corporate IT on process and system improvements. You will be responsible for Material Master Data objects and support business by ensuring that master data is available and updated in time. For serialization, you are the problem solver for serialization data issues and responsible for connecting new customers via end-to-end testing. For CMO planning you will execute the order process, do performance reporting and be back up for the CMO planner. Additionally, you will support the Operations team with defining and executing process improvements. For this position cross functional cooperation is essential.
Key Individual Accountabilities
SAP key user (SD) and master data
- Establish and improve internal processes for the FDF relating to Demand & Supply Chain and Logistics and translate processes into system improvements
- Responsible for SAP transactional queries and reporting and facilitating SAP training where applicable
- Responsible for Material Master Data objects as defined in the Master Data Management policy of Centrient for FDF production and material data •Integrated Business Planning (IBP) system support.
Serialization / Aggregation Key user for SAP ATTP ICH.
- Daily check on messaging errors. Identify root cause errors and provide solution instruction to involved parties (CMO, customer, internal) End to end testing of onboarding running business and new customers and new CMOs to ATTP ICH.
- Support the operations team with defining and implementing process improvements
- Support to CMO-Planner
- PO Placement, order follow up and release process.
- KPI reporting
- Back Up in absence of CMO-planner
- All serialization related systems, activities, policies and instructions •
- Master data
Key Shared Accountabilities
- Timely updating and maintaining Master Data Sheets •Support implementation and maintenance of procedures and work instructions
- Timely order placement
- Cross functional alignment
- Act as a team member and bring relevant information from the function to the team meetings. Collect relevant data from other supply chain colleagues.
- Communicate any supply issues/challenges to the relevant functions.
- Commercial, supply chain and/or business education
- Knowledge of SAP R/3 S&D module
- Knowledge of SAP ATTP ICH
- Excellent English skills
- 5 years of working experience:
- Master data management
- Supply chain and S&OP processes
- SAP S&D -SAP ATTP Serialization / Aggregation
- Experience in generic Pharma.
- Solution oriented
- Team player
- Affinity for IT process management
- Professional behavior and communication skills internally and towards customers
- Stress resistance \Drive for results
- Reliable and committed personality •Well structured and well organized