Location: Beijing, Beijing, China - Category: Marketing and Sales
Marketing Manager China
a) Key areas of accountability/responsibility
The China marketing and franchise manager is responsible for preparation and execution of a wide range of marketing activities in the following key-area’s:
1. Marketing strategy and planning
• Responsible for defining Franchise’s related marketing strategy
• Defining Marketing Plans under guidance of global franchise, containing commercial strategies, tactics and actions within the framework of FPB
• Guide and support the transformation of the Marketing Plan in Regional / Account plans (by Sales Managers) containing commercial tactics and actions.
• Assess potential risks/opportunities by using PSR (product stewardship review) and BRA (Business Risk Assessment) tools
• Defining pricing policies with guidance from global Franchise and implement these
• Margin management: optimize the total contribution margin and gross profit at standard
• Oversee coordination of efforts by sales to reduce accounts receivables
• Work closely with the operation, DSCM and Finance counterparts to provide accurate sales & financial result planning to management.
• Prepare monthly result outlook and control sales & production performance against targets set.
• Contact person for sales towards marketing issues, steers sales & marketing projects.
• Improve communication and efficiency of sales organization.
• Ensure M&S work processes are in place and reviewed regularly if they are up to date
4. Product offering
• Coordination of new introduction of product, functionalities, packaging, sales leads (funnel), e-commerce, grade slate programs and marketing communication for and within the sales organization.
• Define product portfolio strategies (as input for Marketing Director, who is responsible for managing the portfolio (policies and tactics).
5. Development program management
• Translate product portfolio strategies in proposals for Product Development programs as to be run by R&D and/or Manufacturing.
• Manage the (pre-) market introduction of new products and applications (market positioning; target customers; etc.).
• Define criteria sustaining patents for IP protection
6. External Communications
• Supervise release of proprietary information
• Marketing Communications planning and execution
• Maintain relationship with industrial association
7. Sustainable Anti-biotics
• Define China SA strategy and annual plan and take lead to implement after approval
Comply to the company, SHE&Q and security regulations; signal unsafe situations, (near) incidents, environmental, quality and security risks; stop proceedings when serious violations of the regulations occur and report these. Address others to comply with the regulations to prevent unsafe behaviour
- Business or Technical Academic or bachelor degree and/or above, MBA preferred.
- Good pharmaceutical background and good knowledge on Anti-infectives
- Some knowledge of project management practices.
- Good communication skill and social skills
- Good understanding of company’s business strategy and entrepreneurial attitude
- Good data analysis skill with strong business sense.
- At least 5 years commercial experience in an international business-to-business environment, preferably in the chemical industry or Pharmaceutical industry.
五险一金 Insurance and house funding
周末双休 working time: Monday to Friday
补充医疗保险 additional medical insurance
定期体检 regularly physical check
带薪年休 annual paid vocation