Location: Gurugram, Haryana, India - Category: Global IT
IT Project Leader / SME for SAP Security
Lead in IC/Security of SAP systems and Assist leadership team for taking right decisions at right moment for IC/Security risks. Lead in Translating business requirements into an into effective authorization and control framework and subsequently implement them in SAP systems. Lead in area of business functions , with a focus on robust business processes, running on secure systems. Navigate the designated business expert and CIO for process improvement and efficiency, IC/RM, security and behavior, project management and cGMP & legal compliance.
Key Individual Accountabilities
- Be the leader in effective SAP security management and continuously improve/manage this aspect with suppliers.
- Lead and contribute as SME/Project lead in various IC projects (SoD, compliance, role design framework etc.)
- Lead business (process and project) requirements and translate them into effective authorization and control designs.
- Lead global harmonization task of SAP business accounts as per the industry standard best practice
- Manage SAP Application landscape to lead and implement the design user management & authorization concepts
- Contribute to authorization design following the company’s Internal Control principles and Requirements..
- Management of license audit and effectively strategize the techniques to minimize the licenses and cost for Centrient
- Deliver SOD compliance
- Successful delivery of enterprise-related projects (Authorization & users)
- Contribute in global ITGC framework for audits
- Maintain SOPs & Policies with regular updates related to user & authorization management.
Key Shared Accountabilities
- Execute Centrient Pharmaceuticals strategy.
- Participation in IT or Business driven projects as a team member or project manager.
- Ensure clear Reporting functionality is implemented that contributes to proper performance management.
- Drive accountability for performance of business processes.
- Ensure correct and complete master data management.
- Maintain Internal Control framework
- Drive cGMP & legal compliance in relevant areas and ensure the framework of governance policies is properly set
- B.Tech. or B.E in any discipline
- 7+ years in Sap security and compliance.
- Wide knowledge of SAP Security and authorizations and industry wide best
- practices for ERP solutions.
- Understanding of business model to translate and deliver the requirement technically
- IC Project Management
- Understanding of GRC and experience in implementations .
- Good understanding of global regulatory requirements (e.g. Sox etc)
- Capability to monitors IC Compliance within the company’s SAP systems and takes appropriate actions where necessary
- PMP & ITGC experience is required
Truly global work environment.
High performance culture.
Ability to make a difference.
Best in class compensation.