Location: Gurugram, Haryana, India - Category: Global IT
IT Business Partner for Manufacturing, Quality and R&D
The IT Business partner for Manufacturing, Quality and R&D defines strategy and leads implementation of all information, processes and systems addressing the business needs and challenges of the Manufacturing, Quality and R&D teams.
Partnering with our Manufacturing, Quality and R&D teams, the person in this role defines the processes, maps the information flow/architecture and configures the tools that are essential to deliver medicines to market that transform the lives of patients.
Key Individual Accountabilities
End to end Business Partner accountability for IT incl.:
- Building trust relationship with executives in Manufacturing, Quality and R&D departments
- Reengineer, simplify and digitalize business processes in line with business rules
- Design and architecture global IT solutions
- Lead the implementation and worldwide deployment of those IT solutions
- Manage related change and monitor impact.
- Ultimate accountability for end user support and lifecycle management.
- Drives adoption of standard processes and industry best practices worldwide.
- Build capabilities to extract value (e.g.: operational effectiveness) from our ERP data through analytics.
- ERP architecture and other enterprise applications for Manufacturing, Quality and R&D .
Key Shared Accountabilities
- With SAP application services: end user support, development and implementation of ERP solutions
- With business process owners: Project leadership and application Lifecycle management.
- With other ITBP’s: integration with processes in other business domains.
- With senior business executives and CIO: strategy and project portfolio prioritization.
- Business processes in the Manufacturing, Quality and R&D domains + global IT strategy. Learning plans. Project portfolio.
- Master degree in engineering, computer or management sciences.
- Min 15 years of experience in SAP Manufacturing, Quality and R&D in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of SAP standards and industry best practices for all Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Quality and R&D processes
- Integration with business processes in other functional areas.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset (ability to drive change and proactively see opportunities in gaps throughout the business / creative thinker)
- Project Management (road mapping and prioritizing)
- Comfortable with uncertainty
- Value driven.
- Good understanding of global regulatory requirements (e.g. GxP, Sox, GDPR,…).
Truly global work environment.
High performance culture.
Ability to make a difference.
Best in class compensation.