Location: Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain - Category: Quality
Head QC Excellence - Corporate Quality
The Head of QC (Quality Control) Excellence provides direction, support and advice to the Centrient Quality Control areas on QC methods and processes, including specifications, analytical methods, reference standards and implementation of compendial methods updates, as an essential part of Centrient’s LTO. The Head of QC provides also expertise on microbiological testing and analysis.
Key Individual Accountabilities
- Establish and implement Global Process and QC related procedures.
- Ensure Global QC Processes and related procedures remain in compliance with evolving compendial and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure global availability of suitable reference standards
- Ensure a proper validation of global analytical methods
- Training on Global QC process & procedures. •Ensure the electronic laboratory system solutions are and remain aligned with Global Quality Process.
- Reporting and Monitoring key elements of QC.
- Global support and advice for an effective day-to-day QC compliance and performance.
- Be a Process Champion on Analytical topics, including Microbiology expertise.
- Take lead role in defining the Centrient Global QC Targets and KPI’s.
Key Shared Accountabilities
- Support further Development and Continuous Improvement of the Centrient Global Quality Systems
- Leadership role for effective implementation of IT Systems related to GLP (Good Laboratory Practices)
- Leadership, Training and support for Centrient Quality Culture
- Support Centrient Sites during customer audits and health authority regulatory inspections •Advise on any Quality critical issues and decisions.
- Post Graduate
- Around15 years of experience in Pharmaceutical industry.
- Around 5 years of experience in Global or Corporate Quality role..
- Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Quality and Compliance mindset
- Technical & Scientific know how
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Leadership on QC matters within the organization
- Ability to connect with and to obtain the commitment from all functions within Centrient
- Dealing with cultural differences (e.g. colleagues, authorities, and customers)
Candidates applying for the location should have relevant applicable documents and work permits. In absence of this, the application will not be considered.
Truly global work environment.
High performance culture.
Ability to make a difference.
Best in class compensation.