Location: Gurugram, Haryana, India - Category: Global Supply Chain
Global Associate Director - Procurement Excellence
Reporting to the Global Supply Chain & Procurement Director , the incumbent is globally responsible for functional excellence within Procurement.
Key Individual Accountabilities
- Transformation: lead the Procurement Transformation and Excellence agenda across all relevant aspects (processes, systems, people), all workstreams, and regions; take full ownership for delivery against targets
- Stakeholder management: act as key contact for all topics related to Excellence within the organization, incl. SPOC towards Excom (e.g. in Procurement steerco) and senior stakeholders in the organization
- Performance management: drive forward centralized reporting for the Procurement community on financials, KPIs, etc. Define, implement and maintain key performance indicators and targets to monitor, adjust and continuously improve
- P2P champion: act as “champion” of the purchase to pay process, making sure that the agreed principles are put in place, approving suggestions and recommending optimizations
- Sustainability: lead development & execution of a Procurement sustainability vision/strategy and action plan
- Capability building & change management: ensure adequate and sustainable capability building of teams and individuals involved. Ensure to bring everyone along on the change journey
- M&A: lead or support on integration of targets.
- Best practice management: ensure application of best purchasing practices to secure supply of goods/services at best total cost of ownership, while mitigating risks, and supporting Business Strategy
- Innovation: continuously bring suggestions for further improvement; engage with suppliers/outside world and bring new insights, innovations, opportunities to Centrient
- Consultants: steer and optimally leverage external consultants where relevant in the process.
- Procurement strategy & implementation
- Procurement Transformation roadmap
Key Shared Accountabilities
- Procurement targets & deliverables
- Company culture
- Supplier Performance Management
- Process Improvements outside immediate scope
- Master degree in Business, Engineering, or similar/equivalent (MBA preferred).
- At least 15 years in Procurement roles, preferably different positions over time (P2P, buyer, projects, etc)
- At least 5 years consulting experience is a must-have
- Excellent communication skills
- Process re-engineering experience
- Project management skills
- People leadership experience in multi-cultural / remote setup
- Being able to operate under pressure
- Experience in working with different cultures and behaviors being result driven
- Continuous improvement attitude
- Transformation management
- Strategic decision making
Truly global work environment.
High performance culture.
Ability to make a difference.
Best in class compensation.