Location: Vadodara, Gujarat, India - Category: Quality
Executive - Microbiology
Executive – Micro. is responsible for analysis and documentation of water samples, in-process, raw materials/packing material, finished products and stability samples.
- Preparation of standard operating procedures, specification, and standard testing procedures.
- Supporting GLP activities in Microbiology lab.
- Documentation of analytical data.
- Preparation of reagents and microbiological media as per the STP.
- Review of Environmental monitoring of clean rooms in QC and Manufacturing area.
- Performing MLT for water samples, seals, gases, etc. as per STP.
- Preparation of Culture suspension and performing Growth promotion Test.
- Bacterial Endotoxin test for finished product, RM, In process sample and water samples.
- Operation of autoclave and dry heat sterilizer.
- Msc Microbiology/Biotechnology
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant experience in microbiology function of Sterile Formulations industry.
- Exposure to software-based systems such as EBMS, EQMS, EQCS etc.