Location: Gurugram, Haryana, India - Category: engineering
Global Lead Automation (COE)
- Knowledge of complete Life Cycle of Control systems.
- Equipped with knowledge on the Smart manufacturing & Industry 4.0 automation requirements
- Understand and worked on the niche methodologies of Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Algorithms, thus delivering the Digital solutions on Process improvements
- Improve on the available MES(manufacturing Enterprise Systems) upgrading them to suite Smart Manufacturing aspects
- Specify, design, installation, Commissioning, validation and maintenance of Process Control Systems like DCS , PLC , SCADA, BMS etc. in a large Pharmaceutical (API) industry.
- Field instruments for various process parameters like temperature, pressure, flow, pH, conductivity, speed, etc
- Project management and Project Engineering
- Exposure to cGMP and validation requirements like VMP, DQ, IQ, OQ , PQ, etc
- Exposure of GAMP 5 ; 21 CFR part 11 ; ICH Q7 ; requirements of various regulatory authorities like USFDA , TGA etc
- Deviation management and CAPA ; Management of change
- Safety Instrumentation system (SIS) ; Hazop
- Risk analysis and management
- Various communication protocols like Modbus, Foundation Fieldbus , Profibus etc.
- Calibration procedures.
- Knowledge of typical pharma processes
- Analytical skills for complex problem solving
- Technical evaluation of vendors as well as quotations.
- Cost and spares control
Post Graduate in Engineering
Around 15 years of experience in Engineering & Automation.
Around 5 years in a corporate role.
Should be well aware of the new generation Automation Leads, equipped with Data analytics & Smart Manufacturing tools.
Should have excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
Truly global work environment.
High performance culture.
Ability to make a difference.
Best in class compensation